Standard Price NZ$750 + GST
For credit card payments (otherwise see registration form below): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beta-testing-kanban-for-design-and-innovation-extension-tickets-630501355527
This course is the extension for people who have already gained the KMP credential or are attending the first day of the KSI class as well. This course will teach the tools and techniques to successfully build and maintain end-to-end Kanban systems with special focus on creating and improving the upstream design and innovation function. Attendees will get hands-on practice developing an upstream Kanban board, gain experience running a STATIK workshop for upstream development, be introduced to the Kanban Maturity Model, take part in exercises in turbulent flow and failure demand, and apply learning through real-world case studies.
- Establish an upstream Kanban system
- Engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and decision making
- Manage and shape demand
- Scale Kanban across an enterprise
- Apply evolutionary change thinking when leading improvement in organizations
Positioning and Target Group: This course is suited for those who want to acquire solid knowledge about the core of the Kanban method, and want to design or improve upstream Kanban systems. This includes but is not limited to:
- Managers and team members who want to get more out of their current Kanban system
- Product Owners, Business Analysts, anyone in the role of SRM or a Design and Innovation role
- Project Managers – to further their knowledge and application of upstream systems
Certificate Issued: Standard certificate of completion AND Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate (if the KSD course is completed). KMP badge displayed in KU profile.
About this credential: This is part 2 of a 2-part credential certificate program for KMP. The attendee must take day 2 of the Kanban System Design (KSD) course. We do not exempt people from taking the KSD course based on field experience or non-KU prior training.
Certificates for KMPs: Kanban University KMPs may take a 1-day KDI extension class. KMP attendees will receive the standard KDI certificate of completion.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Kanban System Design course. Attendees are expected to have read “Kanban” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows. For this extension: Completion of the first day of KSI.