01-02/11/23, 4:00pm-8:30pm NZ time
Special „NZ first“ Price NZ$450 + GST
Improve your Scrum by adding the practices and evolutionary change approach from the Kanban Method.
Scrum Better with Kanban can help you improve your Scrum through the introduction of proven Kanban practices, principles, and the application of evolutionary change management. This course captures the lessons learned from Scrum Teams that successfully evolved their way of working through evolutionary change using the Kanban Method. Our hands-on training will ensure that you walk away with a proven approach to introducing changes that will deliver results for your team and organization.
If you are a Scrum practitioner, team lead, Scrum Master, Agile coach, or a manager who wants to understand an evolutionary approach to improving your Scrum using the Kanban practices, the Scrum Better with Kanban class is a great place to get started!
What will you receive?
- Courseware and materials
- All participants will receive the Scrum Kanban Practitioner (SKP) credential from Kanban University
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organisation next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change
Address the pains of your Scrum
- Learn how to identify and analyze the challenges in and around your Scrum and how to prepare solutions to address these challenges.
- Identify and develop solutions to the variability that is delaying or slowing down your work.
- Develop and test potential solutions to problems that reflect the principles and practices of the Kanban Method.
What you will leave with:
- Learn how to identify common problems with flow in your Scrum implementation
- Collaboratively develop experiments to improve your Scrum implementation.
- Understand the basics, motivation, and benefits of the Kanban Method.
- Apply Managed Evolutionary Change to evolve your Scrum implementation.
- Identify and address resistance to change as you evolve your Scrum implementation.
- A plan for how to improve one or more challenges you’re facing with your Scrum implementation using Managed Evolutionary Change.
Is this the right course for me?
This product is targeting Scrum practitioners. If you are a Scrum practitioner, team lead, Scrum Master, Agile coach, or a manager supporting one or more Scrum Teams within an organization and who wants to understand an evolutionary approach to improving your Scrum using the Kanban practices, the Scrum Better with Kanban course is a great place to get started!
We expect that several Scrum practitioners will be in an environment where Scrum has been mandated, but not meeting expectations. Common problems for this target audience are team-level problems that include:
- Unplanned Work
We believe that this course can help the target audience to gain greater awareness in investigating and identifying potential experiments for the entire team to try using the managed evolutionary change approach.
Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with the Scrum Framework and have applied it at least once within their organization. It is mandatory that students are familiar with the latest Scrum Guide before attending this training.
Having a Scrum certification is not a mandatory requirement. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
Format: The course is a mix of presentation, simulation, and exercises.